If you suffer from Chronic Pain, Cancer, Anorexia, HIV/AIDS, PTSD, Crohn’s, Parkinson, Epilepsy, Seizures, ALS/Lou Gehrig's, Glaucoma or similar illness for which marijuana may help, you can schedule a THC consultation with us HERE!
During the certification process, your physician will discuss with you the benefits and risks of choosing medical marijuana as a therapeutic treatment thus allowing you to make a well-informed decision in keeping with State of Florida regulations.
How to Get Started:
1. Establish a relationship with Dr. Lipson, our qualified physician registered with the Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
2. Give us your email address for Dr. Lipson to enter into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
3. Complete the online application as the patient
4. Pay small registration fee to the Office of Medical Marijuana Use.
5. Once approved by the Medical Marijuana Use Registry a temporary card will be issued until a permanent one arrives in the mail.
6. Keep in mind your Identification Cards remain active for one year.